Monday, May 24, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - May 24

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted each week over at One Person's Journey Through A World Of Books, and the meme is a great way to stay on track with your reading. Not that I've been doing particularly well at that. All I have to say is reading quantity is way up, but not always on the books I need to read.

Last week I read:
Flag In Exile by David Weber. Science fiction, part of the Honor Harrington series. E-book on my Kobo.

Field Of Dishonor by David Weber. More science fiction (I work in reverse order here, so Field of Dishonor comes before Flag In Exile etc.) and more of the Honor Harrington series. Also an e-book on my Kobo.

Around The World In Eighty Days by Jules Verne. One of the hundred classic works that came with my Kobo.

The Short Victorious War by David Weber. Honor Harrington, and setting up for the next several books in the series. E-book read on my Kobo.

Old Man's War by John Scalzi. Science Fiction and a re-read which I enjoyed as much this time around as I did last time.

What I'm reading.

I'm still working on reading Brian Liftin's The Sword, the first book of the Chiveis series.

Honor Among Enemies by David Weber.

What I plan to read this coming week:

The Wild Vine by Todd Kliman.

The next book in the Honor Harrington series.

4 comments:

The1stdaughter said...

You were able to get a lot of reading done this last week! Hopefully you'll be able to keep it going.

Have a fantastic reading week and if you get a chance, stop by: Monday Reading's at There's A Book

Cat said...

I don't recognise any of these titles which is not surprising as I don't read SF. I do like the sound of Cleopatra.

Have a great reading week!

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Wow! Good reading week. Hope you enjoy this week.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Elena said...

Thanks The1stdaugter. I hope so too.

That Cleopatra book does look interesting Cat. Thanks for stopping in with a comment.

You're welcome, Creations. Thanks for dropping in here too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...