Sunday, February 14, 2010

Canadian Author/Book Tag

Given the way I'm raving over the Canadian medal winners in the 2010 Olympics over on Twitter,(I watched the first Canadian Gold Medal won on our home soil tonight), it's futile to hide the fact that I'm Canadian, and live in the current Olympic city.

So, I'm changing my policy a bit and identifying the Canadian books and authors I read. As of tonight, I've gone back and added a tag for Candadian authors and books to the blog, tagging those authors and books I'm aware of as Canadian. I may have missed one or two, so if you are aware of one I didn't get, please let me know.

7 comments:

Anassa said...

My first post! Sadly, it's to add Canadians: I'm pretty sure Margaret Macmillan's one. Didn't she win a GG for Paris 1919?

Elena said...

She did indeed. Thanks, Anassa.

Anassa said...

No prob. Guess who also works in a bookstore now?

Elena said...

Which one? and more important, are you enjoying it?

Anassa said...

Definitely enjoying it! (Two years less a month.) I'm in a branch of the local chain that's kind of like Coles.

Holly said...

Hi Elena! I discovered your blog recently and I really enjoy reading it. I left you an e-blog award. You can check it out at my blog here: http://bippityboppitybook.blogspot.com/2010/02/for-me-thank-you.html

Elena said...

Glad you're enjoying it Anassa.

Holly, thanks for the award.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...