Friday, January 13, 2012

Kylie Chan's White Tiger for 99 cents

Kylie Chan's novel White Tiger, the first book in the Dark Heavens trilogy is available as an e-book for 99 cents from both Amazon.com and Kobo.

This is a book I picked up on impulse back in September and absolutely couldn't put down. I've been raving about it ever since too. After that, I was waiting eagerly for the next two books, Red Phoenix and Blue Dragon to come out, and buying them as soon as I saw them.

At $0.99, this is possibly your best chance to try a refreshingly different  urban fantasy novel. I honestly feel that I can't say enough good things about White Tiger and it's sequels.

Lets put it this way. I have the paperback edition of White Tiger and I bought the e-book as well. To me, it's money well spent.

3 comments:

Michael Offutt, Phantom Reader said...

Okay...gonna go and download it now to see what the hoopla is all about.

Elena said...

Hope you like it, Michael.

Anonymous said...

Erm, I'm going to pass on this because at 99 cents it screams : self published drivel. No offense. Now if it were $6.99 I would think it was professional literature. Sorry.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...