Monday, February 28, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? February 28

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted each week over at Sheila's blog, One Person's Journey Through A World Of Books. Thanks for trying to keep us all on track with our reading, Sheila.

I don't think I finished reading any books last week again.

I'm currently reading:
The Fires of Vesuvius by Mary Beard. Non fiction book on the history and archaeology, though mostly archaeology of the city of Pompeii.

Journey To The Center of the Earth by Jules Verne.

I'm planning to read Stacy Shiff's Cleopatra: A Life, and re-read Shogun by James Clavell. Other than that, we'll see what the next week holds.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I bet the book on Pompeii is really interesting- remember studying it at school.

Elena said...

It is, Kim, I'm really enjoying the read. Thanks for commenting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...