Monday, January 11, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

This is a weekly meme hosted by J Kaye of J. Kaye's Book Blog.

Last week I managed to finish reading the following books
Life After 187 by Wade J. Halverson
The Golden Mean by Nick Bantock
The Horse Boy by Rupert Isaacson
The Ghost Brigades by John Scalzi

Currently I'm reading:
Our Hart by Lloyd Lofthouse
Women in the Middle Ages by Francis and Joseph Gies

I plan to finish both those books this week but beyond that, I have no real plans as of yet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You had a great reading week. Rupert Isaacson's book was something else.

Elena said...

That it was.

Thanks for stopping by.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Sounds like great reads. Would you like to add my book onto your list? A biography of a refugee and her family, title - Almi a Refugee found in Google or check out my blog and make a comment: http://arefugeechild.blogspot.com
Best regards, Tiiu Kleyn

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...