Saturday, November 19, 2016

Saturday Snapshots - November 19, 2016

Saturday Snapshots is a meme hosted by West Metro Mommy Reads. The rules of the game are:

To participate in Saturday Snapshot: post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken then leave a direct link to your post in the Mister Linky below. Photos can be old or new, and be of any subject as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give in the caption is entirely up to you. Please don’t post random photos that you find online.
Personally, I find that this is one of the most fun memes that I've participated in.

This week I have a new photo and an older photo to share. The new photo is one that I took at Cleveland Dam last week.

I didn't have my good camera with me, so this was taken with my phone-camera. After that, I admit that I had fun with post-processing, giving the image a vintage look. Anyway the image is of the river just after the dam spillway.

The second photo is an older photo that I found in my collection. I frequently enjoy going back through the photos I've taken and every now and again, I find one that perhaps I can use and had forgotten about.


 My husband is a shell collector, so I have a good supply of them to photograph. I just haven't done so all that often, but I found this one from a few years ago, although I don't know what kind of shell it is.

I have no idea what I'm going to be posting next week - new or old.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...