Saturday, November 5, 2016

Saturday Snapshots - Nov. 5th

Hosted each week over at West Metro Mommy Reads, this is what Saturday Snapshots is all about:

To participate in Saturday Snapshot: post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken. Photos can be old or new, and be of any subject as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give in the caption is entirely up to you. Please don’t post random photos that you find online.

Again I'm dipping into my past photos a bit this week. I have some new ones on the camera still, but haven't had time to look at them yet. Maybe next week or the week after when I'm finished my current projects.

I can't remember if I've posted these to All Booked Up already or not.

Anyway, the first one is "Meteor Shower", and if you look closely enough, you'll see a couple of meteor streaks.






The second - chosen randomly from my DeviantArt gallery is of some spun and unspun fiber from about four years ago.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...