Monday, October 28, 2013

15 Days Book Blog Challenge: Blogging BFF

The 15 Days Book Blog Challenge is a challenge to post on a specific topic each day for fifteen days, hosted at Good Books and Good Wine. All of the topics are centered on book blogging or reading books. My day to day round-up post is here.

Today's topic is one I actually don't feel as though I can comment on at all. I've been pretty much solitary when it comes to blogging about the books I read. I've even gotten really bad with not even commenting on other book blogs over the past couple of years to be honest.

The latter though, is something I'm working on changing slowly, getting back in the habit of reading other book blogs as best I can, and starting to find things to comment on.

However, in terms of actually answering the asked question, I don't have any blogging BFF's. It's not something I ever really thought about before either.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...