Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Snow Flower And The Secret Fan Movie Trailer



This should be interesting to watch. They're making a movie of Lisa See's novel Snow Flower And The Secret Fan. From what I've heard (which isn't much), it's due out in June or July.

The trailer looks good, but it's clear that they've chosen to make some changes, like including a modern period storyline as well as the main one. I'm just hoping that the two tie together well and that the movie makers stay fairly close to the book.

Snow Flower and the Secret Fan is a book that I think could do well as a movie, so I'm really hoping that I'll like the movie as much as I do the book.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

This looks great! I'll have to check it out :)

Elena said...

That's basically what I'm thinking, Brittany. Thanks for commenting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...