Monday, January 31, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? January 31

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted each week over at Sheila's blog One Person's Journey Through A World of Books. It's honestly one of my favourite book memes because it kind of keeps me on track with my reading each week.

Last week was a decent one. I finished:
Crystal Singer by Anne McCaffrey. Science fiction, an older book and the first of a trilogy.
Killashandra by Anne McCaffrey. The sequel to Crystal Singer.
Writing Horses by Judith Tarr. Non-fiction, sent to me through the Early Reviewers program at LibraryThing. A book about writing horses properly.

I'm currently reading:
The Fires of Vesuvius: Pompeii Lost And Found by Mary Beard. Still. This one's been here for a bit now. Non-fiction.

What I'd like to read:
Little Princes: One Man's Promise to Bring Home the Lost Children of Nepal by Conor Grennan
Crystal Line by Anne McCaffrey

2 comments:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I really want to read Little Princes too! Hope you get a chance too. :)

Hope you join the Monday What Are You Reading this week as well - this is a special anniversary addition that I am very excited about! :)

Elena said...

I just finished reading little princes the other day in fact, Sheila. It was great.

I plan to join in this week too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...