Thursday, September 10, 2009

Cleopatra's Daughter Arrived

My copy of Michelle Moran's latest book, Cleopatra's Daughter just arrived in the mail today. Apparently it came around 8:30 this morning and I only just noticed it now. Forget finishing S. M. Stirling's Against The Tide Of Years for now, although I'll get back to that one next week. All other books have been dropped until I've finished reading this one.

The reviews I've seen on other blogs have been so promising on top of the way I loved her previous two books, so I've been anticipating this one a lot.

2 comments:

Marg said...

I just started this last night and got a hundred pages or so in. Very good so far!

Elena said...

I'm a few chapters in now too and loving it. I'm finding that it makes a great sequel to Jo Graham's Hand of Isis as this book more or less picks up where that one ends.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...