ParaJunkee was spreading the awards last night, and gave me the Zombie Chicken Award. The description of the award is:
"The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all..."Now I've got to chose five blogs to nominate. The problem is, all the blogs I follow are so good.
Lets see... (Order listed is that of entries in my blog-reader, not ranking. They're all equally deserving)
- Alaine - Queen of Happy Endings: we have, it appears, similar taste in books. If she likes it, it's definitely worth a look.
- J. Kaye's Book Blog: has lots of good books, but also discussions of blogger etiquette which I find very helpful. Also, here weekly memes help keep me on my reading targets.
- The Eclectic Book Lover: Well organized, with good reviews of interesting books.
- The Royal Reviews: A group effort, and a good one. Lots of fun.
- The Printed Page: Another goodie, though this blog tries the hardest to sabotage my resistance to buying books.