Saturday, November 19, 2011

Saturday Snapshot - November 19th

Saturday Snapshots is a fun meme hosted each week over at Alyce's blog, At Home with Books. The idea is to post a snapshot or photo taken by you or someone in your family. The photos doesn't have to have been taken in the past week, it can come from any time.

My choice for this week is an older one:
If my memory's not playing tricks on me, this is a photo I took just after I got my first digital camera and I was still playing around with the different settings. Of course, seeing as I can't find the original anymore (just the stored smaller version on ImageShack, I can't be sure. I also know I was playing around with my current camera at the same friend's place at a later date. Either way, I believe this photo is at least a couple of years old.

4 comments:

Alyce said...

I have so many of those old photos that I am unsure of when I took them. :) I like the textured look of the glass.

Elena said...

Sometimes you can dated them by the camera info, but that's only if you can find the original file.

Thanks for commenting, Alyce.

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

The reflection is very cool.

Elena said...

Thanks Diane.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...