Monday, June 20, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - June 20

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted each week over at Sheila's blog, One Person's Journey Through A World Of Books. Thanks for trying to keep us all on track with our reading each week.

Last week I got my usual one book read:
The Parafaith War by L.E. Modesitt. Science fiction set in a future where there's really two major factions, or so it seems: the Revs who are extremely religious and land hungry, and the eco-tech worlds where people believe more in science and ecological sustainability. Definitely a very thought-provoking novel.

I'm not really reading anything at this point.

However, I'm planning to read John Vaillant's book Tiger.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Enjoy reading Tiger this week.
My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/06/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-44.html

Elena said...

I plan to, Jennifer. I hope you enjoy your week too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...