Monday, June 13, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? June 13

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted over at Sheila's blog One Person's Journey Through A World Of Books each week. It's lots of fun to see what everyone's reading each week, and often, it helps me keep on track with my reading goals.

Last week I read one book (even though I started a few others):

Soul Surfer by Bethany Hamilton. Non fiction, biography, suited for all ages.

I'm currently reading:

The Man Who Loved China by Simon Winchester. Non fiction, biography.

A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin. Fantasy, fiction.

The Parafaith War by L. E. Modesitt. Fiction, Science Fiction. Definitely an intriguing world that Modesitt has created here.

What I'm planning to read:

Planned reading? What a novel concept :) I'll be happy to pick off some of the currently reading list!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...