Monday, October 19, 2009

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - October 19

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted each week by J. Kaye of J. Kaye's Book Blog. It's a lot of fun and a way to keep on track of your reading.

It's definitely been a slowish week for me.

Completed books for the week were:

The Day The Falls Stood Still by Cathy Marie Buchanan. No review posted yet, as it's been promised to Royal Reviews first. However, by the time I can post it here, I should have sorted through my photos from my trip and have some Niagara photos to add (although I'm not entirely certain of what one or two of them are of).

Bad Moon Rising by Sherrilyn Kenyon. This is the most recent of the Dark Hunter series of novels. A good read, but not my favorite of the series to date.

In Celebration Of Lammas Night created by Mercedes Lackey and edited by Josepha Sherman. This is an anthology of stories that are various resolutions for the unresolved song Lammas Night written by Mercedes Lackey. Read for my take on the Clear Off Your Shelves Challenge.

Books in progress:

The Fiery Cross by Diana Gabaldon. This has turned up here before, and I rather think it'll be on this list for a while yet. I'm enjoying it, but it takes a while to read.

Gems in Myth, Legend And Lore Revised Edition by Bruce G. Knuth. Don't know that I'll complete this one as it's a library book, but I'm seriously thinking of hunting it down on abebooks to add to my collection. It's turning out to be very interesting.

Books I plan to start this week:

Mirror of Destiny by Andre Norton or The Scent of Magic also by Andre Norton. Interesting. Amazon.com says they're part of the Five Senses series. Does anyone know what the other books in the series are?

3 comments:

Marie said...

I love the Outlander series -- I really am thinking about going back and rereading it all again :-)

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic line-up! :)

Elena said...

The Outlander books are great, I agree. Just be prepared to set aside a lot of time for them. Thanks for commenting Marie.

J. Kaye, thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...