Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Andre Norton - Upcoming Books

According to the Chapters/Indigo website, a number of Andre Norton's books are supposed to be due out again in the near future either on their own, or in omnibus editions. She's one of my favorite science-fiction authors, with series like The Solar Queen and Beast Master.

Star Flight
May 26th, 2009
An omnibus volume containing the books The Stars Are Ours and Star Born. I don't think I've read either book, actually.

The Game Of Stars And Comets
April 7th 2009
Another omnibus edition. This book has four: Voorloper, The X Factor, The Eye Of The Monster, and The Sioux Spaceman. Of this volume, I've only read Voorloper, I think. It was certainly a good story. The Sioux Spaceman looks like it will be interesting, according to the description.

From The Sea To The Stars
January 27th, 2009
This book contains Sea Siege and Star Gate. From the description, Star Gate looks as though it will be a good read. Sea Siege, on the other hand, I read a couple of years ago and I didn't care for it especially. It's been long enough now, that I don't remember why particularly.

The Search For The Star Stones
Released November 4th, 2008
This omnibus volume contains the books The Zero Stone and Uncharted Stars. Unlike the other books listed, I already have both as separate books, but I have yet to read them, so I have no comment to make.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...