Saturday, April 15, 2017

Saturday Snapshots - April 15, 2017

Saturday Snapshots is a meme hosted by West Metro Mommy Reads. The rules of the game are:
To participate in Saturday Snapshot: post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken then leave a direct link to your post in the Mister Linky below. Photos can be old or new, and be of any subject as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give in the caption is entirely up to you. Please don’t post random photos that you find online.
Personally, I find that this is one of the most fun memes that I've participated in. Not to mention that it's a bit of an incentive to get out and take more photos every week!

After a couple of months on hiatus, I'm back with one of my favorite photos so far.

Last month I had the chance to go back to the George C. Reifel Migratory Bird Sanctuary for the first time in about five years. Among the far too many photos I took was this gem:

Spotted Towhee perched on a branch.

And then, last week I was lucky enough to get this shot:

Male Rufus Hummingbird

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...