Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday Favourites - Your Favourite Time To Read?

Friday Favourites - a chance to rave about a favourite reading/book related topic each week.

Sometimes you just want a chance to rave about some favourite aspect of reading that doesn't really come up during regular blogging posts - that's what this is about. I'm willing to bet that at least some of those will come up one week or another.

This week I'm asking what your favourite time to read is.

Please leave either your response in the comments or a link to your response.

My answer is:
Probably the later evenings - just before bed. In reality, it's "any time I can get". I nearly always have a book within reach, but I do like to read in bed at night. There's something soothing about winding down the day with a couple of chapters from a good book. On the other hand, I find myself going "just one more chapter" sometimes. That used to be more common than it is now though. Notable books where I've read into the mornings include: Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins, Dark Lover, the first book in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series by J.R. Ward and His Majesty's Dragon by Naomi Novik.

Despite that being my favourite time to read, I sometimes feel as though I get most of my reading done on my breaks at work.

Favourite time or not though, when it comes to a really good book, any time is a good time to read it.

What's your favourite time to read?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...