Saturday, February 11, 2012

Saturday Snapshot - February 11

Saturday Snapshots is a fun, non-book-related meme hosted by Alyce of At Home With Books each Saturday. The idea is to post a photo that you or a family member has taken. It doesn't even have to have been taken in the previous week. 

My photo this week is one of a series of sunset photos I took last week. Frankly, I can't wait to go back with my tripod as well to take even more photos, both during the day and in the evening. It was absolutely gorgeous out there.

10 comments:

Alyce said...

That is gorgeous! The reflection on the water is like an impressionistic painting.

Elena said...

Thanks Alyce. I'm just glad I had my camera and was there at the right time. I love sunsets.

Kaye said...

Beautiful picture of serenity. I can see why you would want to go more often.

Trish said...

That water looks so still and quiet. How lovely! I'd like to just sit and watch the sky change.

Lisa said...

That's lovely - it captures so much color and warmth.

Saturday Snapshot

Elena said...

Thanks Kaye, Trish and Lisa. It really was incredibly beautiful.

That's basically what I did in the car, watching the sunset through. We stopped briefly at a viewpoint above the beach where I took the photo here, and it was gorgeous there too.

Louise said...

That's particularly gorgeous! Where was it taken?

Elena said...

Porteau Cove, near Squamish. Thanks Louise.

Piltz Ponders said...

Wow! That's one fantastic photo, Elena!

Elena said...

Thanks Piltz. Glad you enjoyed and thanks for commenting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...