Saturday, November 12, 2011

Saturday Snapshot - November 12

Saturday Snapshot is hosted each week over at Alyce's blog At Home With Books. It's a chance to show off a snapshot/photo that you or a member of your family has taken. I find it lots of fun now to participate in.

This week I'm posting two of my photos, both taken from the camera on my phone.

I was helping some friends with their move last week, and one of them pointed these out to me on one trip to the car. At the time, it was after dark, and we were navigating by flashlight. I really didn't expect the photo to work, but I thought I'd give it a try anyway. I'm most definitely impressed by the flash on that camera! The mushrooms were about the size of my hand, or at least the largest specimens were.

My Madeline, or more normally, Maddie. I caught her sitting on the cable-box by the TV with her tongue sticking out, and she left it there long enough for me to get several photos. This was the best one.

8 comments:

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Maddie is cute! We have loads of mushrooms around as well.

Elena said...

Thanks, Diane. Maddie is definitely a cutie - she's our eternal kitten.

Alyce said...

I love it when kitties stick their tongues out like that, and always wonder why. I've never seen red mushrooms in real life and I've always wanted to.

Elena said...

They really are cute like that.

That was the first time I've seen anything like those mushrooms too.

Thanks for commenting, Alyce.

Trish said...

She looks like a statue! She must really like it there.

Elena said...

Thanks Trish. It's more or less her favourite place - probably because of the heat the cable box gives off.

Marie said...

Nice photos. I love mushrooms. Apparently cable boxes are all the rage this year for cats. ;) She's lovely.

Elena said...

Thanks Marie. I`m wondering what's going to be the fashion next year, or if the cable box will keep it's top billing for another year.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...