Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Teaser Tuseday - July 26 (The Fellowship of the Ring

Teaser Tuesdays are hosted each week by MizB of Should Be Reading. The rules are:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My teasers are:
I want a full account; and most of all I want to know what was the matter with old Maggot, and why he spoke to me like that. He sounded almost as if he was scared, if that is possible.

The Fellowship of the Ring, A Conspiracy Unmasked, page 143.
I give the chapter as well in this case just because there are so many different editions of these books.
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...