Monday, November 22, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - November 22

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted over at One Person's Journey Through A World Of Books every week.

I've been doing a bit better with reading this past week, finishing two books:

New Spring by Robert Jordan. Fantasy. Depending on how you see things, this is either the prequel to the Wheel of Time series, or it is the first book in the series.

Get Spun by Symeon North. Non Fiction, about spinning art yarn. Now I want to try some of the techniques and materials shown here.

What I'm reading:

Dewey by Viki Myron. Still. I think that's enough said on this book. I'm enjoying it, but these other books have due dates.

The Eye Of The World by Robert Jordan. Book one of The Wheel Of Time series.

What I'm planning to read:

The Ginger Tree by Oswald Wynd.

The Great Hunt by Robert Jordan

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh, I love Robert Jordan, am on my 4th reread, but at the other end of the series!

Elena said...

I actually more or less gave up on the books a few years ago. Back with Winter's Heart, I think.

I've felt like I should give them another chance though, and this seemed like a good time to do it.

I know a lot of people really like the Wheel of Time.

Thanks for commenting, Tracy.

Teddyree said...

Thanks for visiting my blog :)
2 books is a good week for me too. I haven't read anything by Robert Jordan, another one on mt tbr LOL

Happy reading and have a great week!

Elena said...

Teddyree, thanks for dropping in. Robert Jordan makes up his own mt tbr. :)

I hope you have a good week as well.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

The Ginger Tree sounds interesting. Have a super week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...