Monday, November 15, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - November 15

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted each week over at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books. It's lots of fun to see what everyone's reading each week.

In the last week or so I've managed to finish only two books:
Magic's Promise by Mercedes Lackey. Fantasy novel, the sequel to Magic's Pawn.


Food Matters by Mark Bittman. (Linked to Kitchen Misadventures)

The books I'm reading are:
Dewey: The Small Town Library Cat Who Touched The World by Vicki Myron with Bret Witter. I'm a sucker for cat stories.

A New Spring by Robert Jordan. The first book of The Wheel of Time. Something of a prequel.

Magic's Price by Mercedes Lackey. The third book in the Last Herald Mage trilogy.

2 comments:

The above fore-mentioned. said...

Still reading Bill Bryson's "A Short History of Nearly Everything" and really enjoying it because I have a very un-science background. It is great! But I feel like I am reading stuff I would know if I hadn't done all arts subjects in high school! Then again, I did all arts subjects at uni too - follow your passions I say.

Elena said...

I've heard a lot of neat things about that book. So did I, but it was history for me. Thanks for commenting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...