Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Read 100 Books in a Year Challenge

At the beginning of the year I signed up for the Read 100+ Books in a year challenge. My list for keeping track is here. I just counted everything up out of curiosity and WOW! I've already read a hundred books this year! And, I've reviewed most of them too. Last year in the whole year I only managed something like a hundred and twenty books. Maybe I'll get to two hundred by the end of December.

Anyway, it's a bit of a milestone I think.

8 comments:

Marg said...

Well done! That is quite an achievement!

Elena said...

Thanks, Marg.

Shanra said...

And definitely cause for celebration. Congratulations! That's an awesome record for the year so far! I hope you can make it past the 200 books this year, that'd be icing on the reading cake, I think, with the progress noted.

Elena said...

That would be really something, Shanra. Here's hoping (although it means I'm less likely to get to some of the longer books on my list).

J.G. said...

My goodness! I will be happy if I can make 50 this year. Congrats on your milestone already achieved!

Elena said...

Thanks, J.G.

Christine said...

Congratulations! That's an amazing accomplishment!

I am in the same challenge and am only now reading my 50th book. I'm a little behind schedule...

Elena said...

It should be easy enough to catch up, though Christine. Good luck there.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...