Monday, July 19, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - July 19

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted each week over at One Person's Journey Through A World Of Books. I find that the meme really helps me keep track of my reading each week, and set some goals too.

Last week I read:
Hand of Isis by Jo Graham: Historical fantasy about Cleopatra and one of my favorite books.

Think of a Number by John Verdon: Mystery/thriller novel.

The Key of the Keplian by Andre Norton: fantasy. The first Witch World novel I read years ago.

The First Amendement by Ashley McConnell. Stargate SG1 novel.

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins: YA fiction.

I'm reading:
Dragonhaven by Robin McKinley

Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

I have no idea what I want to read this week after that.

3 comments:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I have been hearing good things about Think Of A Number. And you should really enjoy Catching Fire!

Have a super week.

Chad Hull said...

Your weekly out put is close to what I get through in a month. I'm always amazed at those who find a way to read two hundred books or more a year.

Elena said...

I quite enjoyed Think of A Number Sheila. Catching Fire is good, but it's not catching me quite the same way The Hunger Games did. Thanks for commenting.

Chad, I guess it's that I tend to read whenever I'm not on the computer or at work. I've always been a big reader.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...