Monday, February 14, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? February 14

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted over at One Person's Journey Through A World Of Books. Thanks Sheila for keeping me on track with my reading (most of the time).

This was not a good week for reading, as I can't think of a single book I actually finished.

I'm currently reading:
In Dreams Begin by Skyler White. Fantasy, fiction. I'm having a few problems with this one. It seems like a book I should love, but I'm struggling to really get into the read.

Journey To The Center of the Earth by Jules Verne. Fiction.

The Fires of Vesuvius by Mary Beard (still on the list). Non Fiction, history, archaeology.

Owlsight by Mercedes Lackey. Fantasy, fiction, one of the books set in the Valdemar world.

I'm planning to read:
In Fire Forged edited by David Weber. An anthology of novellas set in the world of Honor Harrington.
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...