Monday, February 7, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? February 7

It's Monday! What Are You Reading has spent an incredible year at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books now. Which is hard to believe. It seems like it was just a week or two ago that I was linking to it at J. Kaye's Book Blog. Where did the time go?

Anyway, I had a good week in reading, though not so good in terms of reviewing.

This past week I read:
Crystal Line by Anne McCaffrey. Science Fiction, the sequel to Killashandra.
Little Princes by Conor Grennan. Biography. An absolutely incredible book that I can't recommend enough. The link does not go to a review, but to another post discussing the book.
All Employees Are Marketers by Richard Parkes Cordock. An e-book. Non-fiction. An interesting perspective on business.
Overtime by Charles Stross. Science Fiction. Short story.

I'm currently reading:
In Dreams Begin by Skyler White
The Fires of Vesuvius by Mary Beard
Journey To The Center of the Earth by Jules Verne

I'm honestly not sure what I want to read after this. Perhaps Silver Borne again (Just got the mass market paperback version).
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...