Monday, February 7, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? February 7

It's Monday! What Are You Reading has spent an incredible year at One Person's Journey Through A World of Books now. Which is hard to believe. It seems like it was just a week or two ago that I was linking to it at J. Kaye's Book Blog. Where did the time go?

Anyway, I had a good week in reading, though not so good in terms of reviewing.

This past week I read:
Crystal Line by Anne McCaffrey. Science Fiction, the sequel to Killashandra.
Little Princes by Conor Grennan. Biography. An absolutely incredible book that I can't recommend enough. The link does not go to a review, but to another post discussing the book.
All Employees Are Marketers by Richard Parkes Cordock. An e-book. Non-fiction. An interesting perspective on business.
Overtime by Charles Stross. Science Fiction. Short story.

I'm currently reading:
In Dreams Begin by Skyler White
The Fires of Vesuvius by Mary Beard
Journey To The Center of the Earth by Jules Verne

I'm honestly not sure what I want to read after this. Perhaps Silver Borne again (Just got the mass market paperback version).

9 comments:

Tracy said...

That is the second person I have heard mention Little Princes. Will definitely have to try it.

Elena said...

It's definitely a good book, Tracy. Thanks for the comment.

Kristin said...

I've seen a lot of people reading Little Princes, too. I'm going to have to check it out.

My It's Monday post can be found here.

Elena said...

Thanks for stopping in Kristin. Let me know what you think of Little Princes if you do get around to reading it, please.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

So many good things about Little Princes - I must get a copy of this book!

Elena said...

It's a good one, Sheila. Thanks for stopping in with a comment.

Jennifer said...

You had a great week and it looks like another lined up. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/02/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-25.html

Joy Weese Moll said...

Putting Little Princes on my TBR!

Here's my Monday!

Elena said...

I'll stop by Jennifer. Thanks.

Thanks for the comment, Joy. Hope to hear what you think of the book.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...