Anyway, I've missed out on the last few weeks of this, so this one is a conglomerate of all of them.
What did I get or buy?
- Samson's Walls by Jud Nirenberg (Sent to me for review)
- Griffin And Sabine by Nick Bantock
- Sabine's Notebook by Nick Bantock
- Gryphon by Nick Bantock
- Alexandria by Nick Bantock
- Morning Star by Nick Bantock
- Promise Of The Wolves by ? (Don't have the book handy so can't remember the author)
- Peony In Love by Lisa See
- Derelict For Trade by Andre Norton
- Changing The World edited by Mercedes Lackey
- The Golden Mean by Nick Bantock
- Daily Living In The Twelfth Century
- Cathedral Forge And Waterwheel by Francis and Joseph Gies
- Medicine And Socety In Later Medieval England by Catherine Rawcliffe
- Londinium by John Morris
- Lord Of The Two Lands by Judith Tarr
- The Archaeology Of Roman Britain
- Into The Path Of Gods (Sent to me through LibraryThing for review).