Monday, December 14, 2009

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - December 14

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is hosted each Monday by J. Kaye of J. Kaye's Book Blog.

In the last week (give or take a couple of days) I finished the following books:

Samson's Walls by Jud Nirenberg
The story of Samson and Delilah told in more detail than in the Bible.

Torch Of Freedom by David Weber and Eric Flint
The next installment set in the Honorverse. This part of the universe focuses on the planet Torch and the issues they are having with Mesa and Manpower. I've really got to get the review up soon.

Griffin And Sabine by Nick Bantock
Anyone know how to describe this series?

Sabine's Notebook by Nick Bantock.


What am I reading this week?

The Golden Mean by Annabell Lyon.
This is a Giller Prize finalist. The book is about Aristotle and Alexander the Great.

A Midsummer Night's Dream by Shakespeare.
Does anyone need a description for this?

What I plan on reading this week:

Who knows? Aside from my primary source history books, they're all still packed away in boxes from my move. About half are still at my parent's house.

Probably though, there's going to be Life After 187, which I'll probably need to start again (It got lost in the packing for a while) and The Golden Mean by Nick Bantock. This is going to get confusing, two books with the same title.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Been seeing lots of positive things about Life After 187. Hoping it will be a really good one for you!

Elena said...

I was really enjoying it before, then I put it down for just long enough that I think I'll have to start it from the beginning again. But, I was definitely enjoying the book.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...