JT Oldfield of Bibliofreak just notified me that she's given me the Humane Award.
The rules for the award are:
This award is to honor certain bloggers that are kindhearted individuals. They regularly take part in my blog and always leave the sweetest comments. If it wasn’t for them, my site would just be an ordinary book review blog. Their blogs are also amazing and are tastefully done on a daily basis. I thank them and look forward to our growing friendship through the blog world.
Nominate 10 bloggers you feel deserve the Humane Award.
Will seven do?
- J Kaye of J. Kaye's Book Blog. She turns up regularly with something interesting and inspiring.
- Marcia of The Printed Page. Host of Mailbox Mondays
- Marg of Reading Adventures.
- April, who I just discovered runs the Good Books and Good Wine blog.
- Wendi B of Wendi's Book Corner.
- Jennifer of Rundpinne. Interesting name, but does it mean anything?
- Shanra of Libri Touches.