Monday, October 26, 2009

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - October 26

This is the Monday meme hosted each week by J. Kaye of J. Kaye's Book Blog. Looking at it, there are times when I feel a bit amazed, going "How can one person read that many books in a week?". Especially when I've only read one or two books, like this week.

Books completed this week:

Be #1 on Google by Jon Smith. Yes, I finished it, but I'm not reviewing it until I've tried out a few of the suggestions in the book.

Books I'm currently reading:

The Fiery Cross by Diana Gabaldon. Yep, this one is still going strong. On the other hand, I should finish it this week, as the bookmark is well and truly past the half-way mark.

Books I intend to read this week:

One of the following list:
  1. Lady of Sherwood by Jennifer Roberson
  2. Lady of The Glen by Jennifer Roberson
  3. Lady of the Forest by Jennifer Roberson
  4. Confessions Of A Radical Industrialist by Ray Anderson
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...