Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Lack of recent posts update

No, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, or anything similar. I'm just having a bit of trouble actually finishing books these days. Currently in the line of books in progress:
  1. Cathy Marie Buchanan's The Day The Falls Stood Still (This will get finished. The review has been promised to Royal Reviews)
  2. Diana Gabaldon's The Fiery Cross (I've tried to re-read this book off and on a few times since it came out in paperback. No dice. Still, I have A Breath Of Snow And Ashes waiting for me to finish this one)
  3. Bad Moon Rising by Sherrilyn Kenyon (Almost finished, and a good thing! It's a library Speed-Read and due back in a day or so)
After those, absolutely nothing on my shelves is calling my name. Perhaps the mythology book I borrowed from the library...

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I've been getting some done, but only because I committed to do reviews. But I've also got three that I'm part way through and I need to get back to.

Elena said...

Thanks for stopping by with a comment, Lisa. It's kind of nice to know others are in the same boat (although, I don't have any books I'm committed to doing on right now).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...