Monday, August 31, 2009

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - Aug. 31

J. Kaye's way of keeping us all on track with our reading goals each week is the It's Monday! What Are You Reading meme. Thanks. It works so well.

Last week I met my goal from the previous week:
  1. Chalice
    A young adult fantasy by Robin McKinley. Definitely a good story, and one I've seen a few recommendations for in the last year. My review won't be up here for a while though, as I read the book to guest post over at Royal Reviews at the end of next month.
  2. Curse of the Tahiera
    A fantasy novel that I was sent for review by the author, Wendy Gillissen. This was a bit of a surprise at just how much I ended up loving the book.
  3. Hunting Ground
    Patricia Brigg's latest novel in the Alpha And Omega sequence, the sequel to Cry Wolf. A good read.

This week's goals:
Nefertiti by Michelle Moran and Graceling by Kristin Cashore, both books I picked up last week at the library. Both books look really good, so I'm looking forward to them. I'd also like to get a book finished for either the Pre Printing Press Challenge , or the Arthurian Challenge. Ideally it would be a book that fills both. Perhaps Sir Gawain and the Green Knight?
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...