Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Arthurian Challenge

I've signed up for another challenge. This time it's the Arthurian Challenge, and I've committed myself to between three and six books. Shouldn't be that hard to read in almost a year. Some tentative ideas include Sir Gawain and the Green Knight, some of the Avalon books by Marion Zimmer Bradley, and perhaps some Mallory.

I've seen reviews for this challenge at other blogs over the past few months, and I thought it looked really interesting as this challenge encompasses both fiction and non-fiction.

Still reading away at the two books I mentioned before, but it's slow going right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you signed up for this too I'm looking forward to reading your reviews :)

Elena said...

Looks like fun. I can't wait to start reading the books.

At the same time, I'm contemplating setting up a challenge myself for all old books (i.e. Herodotus, Virgil, Beowulf etc.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...