Monday, August 17, 2009

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - Aug. 17

It's Monday! What are you Reading is hosted by J. Kaye of J. Kaye's Book Blog, and it's an interesting and fun way to see what's currently being read.

I finished reading Order in Chaos by Jack Whyte.

The other book I got read was Stargate SG.1 The First Amendment written by Ashley McConnell. I haven't gotten the review up for that one yet though.

This week I want to get (and I know I'm being far too ambitious here) Nefertiti by Michelle Moran read. I also want to finish reading Defenders of the Faith by James Reston Jr. The third book I'm reading is another Stargate novel: City of the Gods. Finally, I'd like to get Chalice, the latest book by Robin McKinley read.
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...