Monday, August 3, 2009

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - Aug. 3

Hosted by J. Kaye from J. Kaye's Book Blog each Monday, this is another fun meme.

I was definitely a bit ambitious last week, when I said I'd get both Jack Whyte's Standard of Honor and Le Goff's The Medieval World read.

I managed to finish Standard of Honor, but not The Medieval World. I haven't yet gotten the review done, but the book is sitting by the computer, and I intend to write it up today. However, in the mean time, I'll say enthusiastically, that this is a really good set of books.

Currently, I'm still working away at The Medieval World (although it's slow going), and I'm also reading Order in Chaos, the third book of the Templar Trilogy by Jack Whyte, which just came out a few days ago. At the same time, I'm also reading Defenders of the Faith, by James Reston Jr.


Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...