Saturday, March 31, 2012

Saturday Snapshots - March 31

Saturday Snapshots is a fun little meme hosted by Alyce of At Home With Books, where you can post a photo taken by you or a friend/family member each week. The photos don't even have to have been taken in that previous week!

Honestly, I'm starting to find this is the meme I look forward to the most now each week. This week I'm posting two images, unrelated.

The first is a photo of Jenny, who looks like she's had a few too many cameras stuck in her face. This particular one was taken by Jeff.


The second is the fiber and singles currently (until this past evening, anyway) on my spinning wheel. I've gotten back into that hobby of mine in a big way in the past few days.


Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...