Saturday, January 21, 2012

Saturday Snapshot - January 21

Saturday Snapshot is a fun non-book themed meme where you post a photo or snapshot you or someone in your family took, hosted by Alyce of At Home With Books.

This week's photo is the same one with some adjustments on the second image. We were snowshoeing last week again, and it was wonderful. There had been a whole lot of snow falling the night before, so the trails were powdery rather than hard, the trees were covered, but this was honestly one of the highlights for me. Animal tracks.
My guess is something like a hare, but I really don't know. Whatever they are, it was a first for me while snowshoeing. The second photo is the same, just adjusted for brightness. I hadn't realized just how dark it was getting when I took the photo.
Overall, the day was more or less perfect - even some absolutely spectacular sunset shots when we got back to the parking lot.
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...