Saturday, January 14, 2012

Saturday Snapshot - January 14

Saturday Snapshots, hosted by Alyce of At Home With Books, is a fun meme, and a refreshing change, not being book related. The idea is to post a photo/snapshot you or a member of your family took. It doesn't even need to have been taken in the previous week!

This image has been lost due to changes at the image hosting company. Due to computer changes and crashes I no longer have the original file.

This week I ended up digging back into my archives again. If I'm remembering correctly, it was one of those fall days and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. I just liked the way the sun was shining through the leaves and the contrast with the sky. I do know this was taken with my previous camera.
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...