Monday, October 10, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - October 10th

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is hosted each week by Sheila over at One Person's Journey Through A World Of Books. Thanks for trying to keep us all on track with our reading each week.

Last week I finished reading:
Red Phoenix by Kylie Chan. Fantasy fiction. The sequel to White Tiger and just as good of a read. This was a book I almost didn't want to finish reading because it means I'm waiting for the next book to come out.

I'm currently reading:
Asenath by Anna Patrico. Fiction set in ancient Egypt. Sent to me as a review e-book. So far, I'm quite enjoying it, although I've only just started the read.

Rin Tin Tin: The Life and the Legend by Susan Orlean. Non Fiction. Well, I'm nearly finished with this one and it's been a good read.

A History of the Church In the Middle Ages by F. Donald Logan. Non Fiction, History. This book is pleasantly reminding me of my history textbooks. The book starts with the Roman Empire and goes from there. Clearly laid out, in-depth and intriguing.

I'm planning to read:
Water for Elephants by Sarah Gruen. Maybe I'll actually get to this one this week. I know it's been on the list long enough!
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...