Monday, July 13, 2009

Link to an interview with David Weber

The bloggers at Fantasy Book Critic have an interview with David Weber that's well worth the read. Some of the questions' answers are found in other places as Weber has made them into stand-alone blog posts (in fact, I think I linked to one of them a week or so back), but there's plenty of new information there as well, including the fact that there are to be two novels in the Honor Harrington universe coming out in the next year or so. I'd only known about the one, Torch of Freedom.

The post is long, but well worth the read.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Thanks for the link - I always enjoy reading the background information about books and the creative process.

Elena said...

You're quite welcome. I'm finding the same thing to be very true.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...