Monday, June 15, 2009

Mailbox Monday

It's been a pretty quiet week in terms of books this week. I only bought the one book:

Jamie's Food Revolution
Hyperion
Jamie Oliver
Copyright: 2009
978-1401323592

The latest of Jamie Oliver's cookbooks, this one is geared to simple and quick meals. So far, the ones I've tried (only three of them) have all turned out to be delicious, and I plan to keep cooking from it. The photos are great, and he's done something a little different: instead of just a full size photo of the final result, Jamie Oliver has included a series of photos depicting the preparation process step by step.

Mailbox Monday is hosted by The Printed Page.

5 comments:

Staci said...

I like Simple and Quick...sounds like it could be a good one!! Enjoy!

Elena said...

So do I.

The vanilla cheesecake is delicious. No raspberries yet, so I used strawberries instead. Yum!

Would you believe me if I said macaroni with cheese goes great with cauliflower?

Vicki said...

I used to watch him on the FoodNetwork, but haven't seen him for a while.

Wendi said...

Ohhhh - I just loved Jamie Oliver's show! I'll have to watch for this book.

Here's my Mailbox! ~ Wendi

Elena said...

I've never seen his show(s?).

However, I do recommend this book a lot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...