Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Miscelaneous Book Related Things

No books reviewed today. I was too busy taking a crop of books to the used book store. Four medium sized boxes of books out, and of course, I had to buy more. I ended up refilling one of those boxes and bringing home more books.

Some are on medieval and ancient history, but most are fiction. A number of the Sword And Sorceress anthologies edited by Marion Zimmer Bradley, a couple of Sharon Kay Penman novels as well as some books I've been hunting for for a couple of years. As a result, I've updated the Unread Books List, taking off some books I sold on, and adding the new ones.

Currently, I'm reading far too many books: Lover Enshrined by J.R. Ward (so I can get to Lover Avenged), S. M. Stirling's Island In The Sea Of Time, and Heir To The Shadows, by Anne Bishop.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...