Sunday, April 5, 2009

And, another challenge joined

The Love Bites challenge at Royal Reviews this time. It's another urban fantasy themed challenge geared towards fans of vampires and werewolves. I've held off joining until now as I didn't think I'd be able to find three books that fit the category: books with shapeshifters/vampires/werewolves within the deadline (I just finished reading my way through the Patricia Briggs books last month, and the newest books in the other series I follow aren't coming out for a couple more months at least).

Surprise, surprise! I've just gotten hooked on the J.R. Ward Black Dagger Brotherhood novels. The first one will be the first I blog about, having just finished it this afternoon.

I've got to find some way to keep the challenges I've joined straight now, there's getting to be so many of them, LOL.

4 comments:

LibraryGirl said...

Book challenges are a fun way to keep busy ;-)

I've given you the 'Your Blog is Fabulous' award. Check it out at http://librarygirlreads.blogspot.com/2009/04/blog-award-your-blog-is-fabulous.html

Elena said...

Yes they are, and thank you for the award. As you can see, it now has pride of place.

Desert Rose said...

Hi fellow challenge participant.. i just joined the challenge too :)

Elena said...

It's a fun one, no doubt. And, easy enough to complete.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...