Saturday, October 29, 2016

Saturday Snapshots - October 29th, 2016

Hosted each week over at West Metro Mommy Reads, this is what Saturday Snapshots is all about:

To participate in Saturday Snapshot: post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken. Photos can be old or new, and be of any subject as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give in the caption is entirely up to you. Please don’t post random photos that you find online.

I'm dipping into the collection of photos I've taken and posted over on DeviantArt this week. There's nothing newer than the photos already posted on All Booked Up, so I'm looking into the older photos now.

Between the weather and work, I just haven't had a chance to take the camera out in the last week or so.

Which leaves me with these two:

A Cabbage White butterfly which seemed to like the new rock gardens we installed in the front last year. It was certainly obliging enough for photography.

I'm not certain what the flower type is, but I was having fun trying some different angles.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...