Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday Favourites: Your Favourite Book Trend

Friday Favourites - a chance to rave about a favourite reading/book related topic each week.

Sometimes you just want a chance to rave about some favourite aspect of reading that doesn't really come up during regular blogging posts - that's what this is about. I'm willing to bet that at least some of those will come up one week or another.

This week I'm asking what your favourite book trend is. It's the opposite of the usual thing I hear, where people are complaining about a current trend, ie zombies or vampires. So, rather than hearing more complaints, I'd love to know what it is you're enjoying - even if it is one of those things that everyone else is complaining about.

For myself, I guess I'm going to have to claim the trend of urban fantasy novels. I'm actually having a lot of trouble answering this question - I guess because I tend to read by authors rather than by trends - however, I'm finding myself to be more likely to pick up an urban fantasy novel by an unknown author - or a historical fiction one, which there's a growing trend for too.

What's your answer?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...