Saturday, May 19, 2012

Saturday Snapshots - May 19

Saturday Snapshots is a fun non-book-related meme hosted by Alyce of At Home With Books each week. The idea is to post a photo that you, a friend, or family member has taken. The photos can't simply be taken randomly off the internet, and must also be family-friendly. Within those restrictions though, it's easy and lots of fun.

This week I'm digging back into my archives again. I think this one was taken with my current camera, but I'm honestly not sure anymore. Still, it's a subject I want to take more of in the future. Bees and flowers are a ton of fun to photograph, and somewhat challenging.






I quite like the way the depth of field worked out, although I'm sure this was taken on auto mode. Just luck.

Really though, I need to get back out and take more photographs, or at least get the current crop off of the camera card soon.
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...