Saturday, May 12, 2012

Saturday Snapshots - May 12

Saturday Snapshots is the most fun non-book-related meme that I've found to date. This photography themed piece of fun (I look forward to it, sometimes planning out the photo I'm going to use days in advance) is hosted each week by Alyce of At Home With Books.

The idea is to post a photo that you or a family member/friend has taken. Only two caveats: 1. that it is taken by you or someone you know, and 2. that it be suitable for all-ages viewing.

This week I've been digging into the archives again, despite the great weather. I just didn't get a lot of photos, and the ones I did take are all still on the memory card.

Anyway, this photo is from one of my camping trips last year. We went down to the dock just around sunset one evening, and this was the result. At the time, I was quite happy with it. Now though, I'm noticing a few flaws. Although, I still really like the lighting of the shot. Maybe I'll be able to get a better version this year.


Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...