Monday, May 16, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? - May 16

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted each week over at One Person's Journey Through A World Of Books. Thanks Sheila for trying to keep us all on track with our weekly reading. Besides, this meme is a great way to find new books. I know I often see books that I end up wanting to read.

Last week I read:
Divergent by Veronica Roth. Teen science fiction set in a dystopian future. An interesting and popular book these days, but not my favourite by any means.

I'm currently reading:
The Deed of Paksenarrion by Elizabeth Moon. Fantasy fiction. The re-read is going slowly, but I'm still really enjoying it.

I'm planning to read one or more of the following:
Lover Unleashed by J.R. Ward. Paranormal Romance, fiction. The latest novel in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series.

A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin. Fantasy fiction. The first book in the Song of Ice and Fire series.

I'm also putting a lot of time into an attempt at crocheting a shawl.
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...